BOARD oF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors assumes full authority over the management of the Company and ensures that the Company’s operations meet its set objectives and complies with Articles of Association and shareholders’ resolutions.
|18 May 2016
And Audit Committee
Roles, Duties and Responsibilities of the Board
of the Directors
The principal functions of the Board are as follows:
- Review and approve the Company’s corporate policy and the authorization matrix.
- Provide full and timely information disclosure to shareholders.
- Be accountable to all shareholders by adopting best practices to enhance value for shareholders.
- Manage the Company in accordance with relevant laws, objectives and Articles of Association of the Company including shareholders’ resolutions.
- Review, and where required, approve key strategies, objectives and plans of the Company and appropriate financial and operational matters.
- Advise management on significant issues that may impact the Company.
- Evaluate the adequacy of internal controls, risk management, financial reporting and compliance.
- Nominate Directors and ensure that the structure and practices of the Board provide for sound corporate governance.
- Supervise and appropriately remunerate senior management.