KWI Public Company Limited by its subsidiary is determined to develop a business
ecosystem in life insurance,
general insurance, asset management and property where synergies are being created to offer
clients holistic products and services with the customer-centric philosophy.
▪ Completion of business expansion of life
insurance and asset management businesses in Thailand and operate under King Wai Life
Insurance PCL (formerly known as Manulife Insurance (Thailand) PCL and King Wai Asset
Management (Asia) Co.,Ltd (formerly known as Manulife Asset Management (Thailand)
▪ In December, King Wai Group (Thailand) Public Company Limited renamed to “KWI Public Company Limited (“KWI”) and transformed its core business into insurance and financial services.
▪ Signed MOU on education with Repton International
Schools Ltd to establish an international school in Thailand
▪ Full investment exit of Villa Arcadia Srinakarin, a 365-unit single detached housing project in Bangkok
Making its Foray into the financial services in Thailand by acquiring 98.24% stake in QBE (Thailand) PCL, and was renamed as King Wai Insurance PCL, and became the general insurance arm of King Wai Group (Thailand) PCL
▪ Dr. King Wai Chan donated HK$240 million to set
up Bauhinia Valley Innovation and Development Center in 12 leading universities in China
▪ Listing of King Wai Group (Thailand) PCL (Stock Code: KWG-BK) (Formerly known as Keppel Thai Properties PCL)
▪ Co-founding of e-KJT.com in Shanghai Free Trade Zone, China
▪ An e-Commerce and customs clearance under Personal Article Taxes platform
▪ Acquisition of AEC land parcels, an integrated development looking to proliferate new business and spearhead the transformation in Chachoengsao Province, Thailand
▪ Acquisition of land parcels in Hongqiao CBD
▪ An iconic commercial development project in proximity to the Hongqiao Airport’s terminal and high-speed railway station in Shanghai, China
Developing King Wai City Oasis in Wuqing District, Tianjin, China
▪ Co-founding of Bank of Beijing Scotiabank Wealth Management Co Ltd.
▪ One of China’s top 20 asset managers by the Asset Management Association of China co-founder by King Wai Group, together with Bank of Beijing and Scotia Bank of Canada.
Developing in Binhai New District (Dagang), Tianjin
Founding of King Wai Logistics Limited in Hong Kong
▪ Expansion into property sector in Baoshan District, Shanghai
▪ Development of a large-scale mixed-use ecological community with 1.8 million square meters of gross floor area under the flagship brand of King Wai City Oasis
Incorporation of Shantou Special Economic Zone King Wai Textile Company Limited and established its factory in Shantou, China
Founding of King Wai Enterprise Holdings Company Limited in Hong Kong